Last updated: October 11, 2018
- How your personal information is collected and processed. All information that could identify you should be considered personal information. These include your first name and last name, phone number, email address, IP address and association or group that you supervise. “Personal Information” is also used here as a synonym for “personal data” as defined in EU Regulation 2016/679;
- What are your rights regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for handling the personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding cookies (“cookies”).
1. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect the following information:
- First name
- Telephone number
- Name of group, association or school
- Statistic analytics on the use of this website
The personal information we collect is gathered through the following methods described in the next section: “Forms and Collection Methods”.
2. FORMS AND COLLECTIONS METHODS
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Registration form for group visits and contact form
- Google analytics cookie
We collect the information about our users for the following purposes:
- Get in touch with the user who wants information about Château d’Ussé
- Organization of group visits
- Measure the audience for the website and user behavior
3. WHO YOUR INFORMATION MAy BE SHARED WITH
The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and are processed only by us.
4. HOW LONG YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
The person in charge of treating the information will keep it in his computer systems for a maximum duration of: 3 years.
5. HOSTING SERVICES
Our site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
The host can be contacted at the following number: +33 9 72 10 10 07
6. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person responsible for processing personal information is: firstname.lastname@example.org. He can be contacted as follows:
By email email@example.com or phone + 33 2 47 95 54 05.
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information.
7. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or to request its removal, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at + 33 2 47 95 54 05.
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
Since none of the personal data is kept in any database, you can request the deletion of your information by emailing the above contact.
9. GENERAL PRINCIPLES CONCERNING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal information complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: your personal information can only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal information is collected, it will be indicated that your personal information is collected, and for what reasons your personal information is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of personal information: only personal information necessary for the proper fulfillment of the objectives pursued by the site will be collected;
- Retention of personal information reduced in time: the personal information is kept for a limited time, of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected and processed:
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- You have expressly consented to the treatment;
- The treatment is necessary for the good execution of our services;
- Treatment meets a legal obligation;
- The treatment is due to the need to safeguard the vital interests of user or of another person;
- The processing and collection of personal information is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
10. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with European regulations on the treatment of personal information, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, you are required to provide him / her with your first name, last name and email address.
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is required to respond to you within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
We reserve the right to modify it to ensure compliance with applicable law.
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out in:
General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/279.